SAP Ariba Sourcing live within 25 working days
Compera’s QuickValue Sourcing is an SAP Ariba Sourcing template for medium to large companies, delivering value and delivery reliability quickly. The solution contains best practice processes, templates and other innovations from SAP Ariba Sourcing that lead to great savings.
With Compera’s QuickValue Sourcing you can go live within 25 working days.
SAP Ariba Sourcing is a user-friendly solution for tenders and auctions in strategic purchasing. It supports the search for the right supplier, shortening purchasing cycles and negotiating competitive agreements with associated savings. The tool guides its users through simple and complex tasks, both indirect and direct purchasing. Buyers appreciate the simple and intelligently managed purchasing experience. SAP Ariba Sourcing leads to more flexibility and accelerated purchasing with sustainable savings. SAP Ariba Sourcing customers have experienced average purchase price reductions of 8 percent to 14 percent in projects that run less than six weeks, from start to finish.
With Compera’s QuickValue Sourcing, you benefit from a template solution that is already filled and predefined based on Compera’s best practices. Buyers are guided through the sourcing process via templates with associated sourcing events.
The process overview of the QuickValue Sourcing package:
What you can expect of QuickValue Sourcing:
- Workshop based project approach;
- Train-the-trainer concept;
- Go-Live of the solution within 25 working days;
- A user-friendly and standardized sourcing solution that guides your buyers through the sourcing process;
- Clear dashboard with all relevant sourcing information;
- Sourcing program & event management: best-practice sourcing processes and templates;
- Generating maximum savings on spend using competitive events: electronic, template-based event support for RFI, RFP, RFQ;
- Support for multiple auction types (reverse, index, forward e-auction) with patented rules to achieve the best market results;
- Integrated into Ariba Discovery to identify new suppliers;
- Digital communication with suppliers via the Ariba Network – the world’s largest B2B network;
- Easy and free connection to Ariba Network for suppliers for answering RfI, RfP, RfQ and e-auctions;
- Qualification and segmentation of suppliers;
- Pipeline and tracking savings;
- Approvals – on desktop, email and mobile;
- Extensive automated team score functions and comparison reports;
- Dynamic, real-time event views;
- Reports and decision analysis of multiple ‘what if’ scenarios;
- Optimization based on constraints based on price, total cost, score or answer to questions, supplier profile, allocations and volumes;
- On balance: greater delivery reliability and lower costs.
An important part of QuickValue Sourcing is the convenience offered via the Ariba Network around digital communication with suppliers for exchanging documents (RfI, RfP, RfQ, e-Auction), which results in many efficiency benefits. Suppliers are invited to an event via a smart email and can register for free on the Ariba Network with 1 push of a button. Via the user-friendly interface, suppliers can participate in events. Integration with SAP Ariba Contracts works directly, integration with SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA is optional.
Below a process overview of the QuickValue Sourcing extension options:
Because of the concrete savings, the business case for SAP Ariba Sourcing is often very positive. With QuickValue Sourcing you can get started within 25 days. It can even provide funding for your other SAP Ariba projects, such as P2P.
Contact us for an SAP Ariba Value Assessment to see how much value SAP Ariba Sourcing brings you, or if you want to see QuickValue Sourcing in real life via a demo. We are happy to help you with your next steps in the field of Sourcing.
Would you like to explore the possibilities for your company, or do you have any questions?
Do contact us via the contact form below.